In this week's issue, on the stands tomorrow:
- the Fall Entertainment Guide, edited by Will Coviello;
- David Winkler-Schmit on what Gov. Jindal's line-item vetoes mean for a Tremé seniors' center;
- Alison Fensterstock on the outrageous Andre Williams;
- Ultimate Shopper Kara Nelson goes map-crazy;
- restaurant critic Ian McNulty is turning Japanese;
- and Clancy cuts a deal with Edwin Edwards. Seriously.
Theo's is far from being the best pizza in the city. It isn't even in…
Sounds like a great time. I saw Little Freddie King at a free concert at…
the best pizza is at Domenica! Capisci?
@Tonia T--I guess the frozen tony's from the box you're referring to is the Off…
Yeah, but who wants to pick veggies and dodge bullets at the same time?