It's finally here. In response to your requests, we've completely redesigned Gambit Weekly's Web site, and it's going live today with a soft rollout as we tweak and de-bug things here and there. Some things you may notice:
- A new, very logical drop-down menu bar at the top of the site will take you where you want to go quickly, wherever you are on the site.
- Content from the Blog of New Orleans is now integrated on the front page of the Web site.
- Our improved listings section is fully searchable by a number of customizable fields...if you're looking for Thai food on the Northshore or who's playing Uptown on Dec. 17, you can find it with a few quick clicks, and get a Google Map to take with you.
- And we'll be adding lots of multimedia -- music, video, podcasts, and whatever else we come up with.
- Don't forget: free stuff!
Have patience with us for a bit. This isn't just a new shell around the old site -- it's brand-new, and we're still tweaking it. Things may load slowly; content may be unavailable; links may be broken. We're working on it.
Let us know what you like, and let us know what's not working. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks!
This is another beautiful establishment with great service, delicious food and drink and a wonderful…
Oink! Oink! He might be looking for his 2 brothers........
It was probably those thieving trend mongers at Times-Picayune. PYOW! hehehe #pignapping
"Pigs seek pig."
We are in the middle of a revolution that is going to continue to have…
HEY H STREET! I missed you! I wanna start PTT again, but it was such…