Looking to start the New Year with a new position? Congressman-elect Anh "Joseph" Cao will take office in two weeks, and he's hiring:
This application process is designed to provide prospective applicants with information to help them apply for positions in Congressman-Elect Cao's offices. Some selections will be made during the transition process and others during the first weeks following Congressman-Elect Cao's January 6th, 2009 swearing in.
Applicants for any of these non-career positions - should use this website, as applying on-line is the fastest and most accurate way to get your information to us. (If you are interested instead in a career, civil service position with the federal government, you should proceed to the Office of Personnel Management website at www.usajobs.gov.)
If you apply for a position now, you will not need to apply again after January 6th. Applications submitted now will be retained and considered after Congressman-Elect Cao takes office.
1. Send a job request email to email@example.com.
2. Include your contact information: Name, Address, Contact Phone and Email Address.
3. Attach any supporting documents or your resume along with the email.
4. Upon submitting your full on-line application you will receive an e-mail acknowledgment.
5. If and when you are considered for a specific position, you will be asked to fill out additional forms, including financial disclosures, and be subject to other reviews which may include FBI background checks.
God's speed, Rodrigue
A word to the wise. NEVER celebrate after you have been declared cancer free. You…
to "Clancy's Reckoning;" If you have any doubt about Gambit's judgement of character chew on…
George was a rare person who never said a bad thing about anyone and likewise…
From the Spin article: "While Hope Road legally has the trademark to the phrase in…