Looking to start the New Year with a new position? Congressman-elect Anh "Joseph" Cao will take office in two weeks, and he's hiring:
This application process is designed to provide prospective applicants with information to help them apply for positions in Congressman-Elect Cao's offices. Some selections will be made during the transition process and others during the first weeks following Congressman-Elect Cao's January 6th, 2009 swearing in.
Applicants for any of these non-career positions - should use this website, as applying on-line is the fastest and most accurate way to get your information to us. (If you are interested instead in a career, civil service position with the federal government, you should proceed to the Office of Personnel Management website at www.usajobs.gov.)
If you apply for a position now, you will not need to apply again after January 6th. Applications submitted now will be retained and considered after Congressman-Elect Cao takes office.
1. Send a job request email to email@example.com.
2. Include your contact information: Name, Address, Contact Phone and Email Address.
3. Attach any supporting documents or your resume along with the email.
4. Upon submitting your full on-line application you will receive an e-mail acknowledgment.
5. If and when you are considered for a specific position, you will be asked to fill out additional forms, including financial disclosures, and be subject to other reviews which may include FBI background checks.
HumidCity will do everything it can to assist. If there is something we can do…
Throw another party in the city with the highest poverty rate in…
Can you say it's The Beatles without John?
Or can it be Miami Vice…
an excellent movie! my review - http://www.neauxreelidea.com/2013/04/revie…
The road to Hell is paved in unbought stuffed dogs.
Long how many more billions we spend to prevent the FBI's definition of terrorism versus…