Saturday, April 6, 2013
Noon - 6pm
Freret St. between Napoleon Ave & Soniat St.
Food & Shop:
Block by Block
- Parking Info
There are two FREE parking Lots available for Festival Parking:
1) On Napoleon Ave. at S Robertson St.
2) On the corner of Magnolia and Cadiz St.
Please be respectful of our neighbors when parking and don’t park in any parking lots that do not have signage for the Festival.
- Bike Valet
Bike Valet/Parking will be available at both ends of the Festival - at
Freret and Valmont
& at Freret and Jena.
By Bike Easy. Sponsored by First NBC.
- ATM Locations
- Two Iberia Bank ATMs will be available:
by The Company Burger 4600 Freret
and at Kehoe Tires 5000 Freret.
- Public Transportaion
- Via public transit, both the Freret #15 bus and Napoleon #24 bus will
drop you off right where the action is. Take the St. Charles Streetcar
and walk the 8 or so blocks, or transfer to the Napoleon bus. Also the
Claiborne #16 bus is just 2-4 blocks away.
- Most stores along Freret will be open so be sure to stop in and check them out too!
Back to Home
Log into Twitter and tell everyone what's good
Just use the hashtag #freretfest