1) Don't be a douche. Tip your bartender.
2) Just because beer is cheap doesn't mean it's bad. If you like it, drink it. That's all that matters.
3) Don't play Jimmy Buffett over and over again on the jukebox. We get it. You love "Margaritaville." But the locals don't need to hear it 50 times a day.
4) Hang up your cell phone when ordering at the bar. You really aren't that important — and that goes for the Bluetooth device stuck in your ear, too. It just makes you look crazy.
5) NOLA Brewing makes these things called "draft packs." They are perfect for parades: a full case of craft beer for around $40.
6) Know what you want before you approach the bar and order everything all at once. It'll make your life — and your bartender's life — much easier.
7) Do you want to get in good with your barkeep? Bring him or her some grub! It's a welcome gesture for someone who has been standing on his or her feet for nine hours without anything to eat.
8) It's a marathon, not a sprint. Miller Lite has 4.1 percent alcohol by volume. Stone Arrogant Bastard has 7.2 percent. You do the math.
9) If a place doesn't charge to use the bathroom, make sure you buy something. It's really nice of them to not charge you, so show some respect and purchase something.
10) Support local breweries. Keep your money local!