Tips for a well-groomed beard
Aidan Gill's Tips For a Well-Groomed Beard:
• Trim stray hairs that cause you to look like an unkempt wild man.
• Sculpt your beard using a straight razor, which allows you to obtain that fresh-cut look while maintaining the manliness a beard represents.
• When trimming or shaving your neck, don't trim to the outline of your face. Trimming that close can make you look like you are sporting a cardboard cutout instead of the clean-cut look you were going for.
• Take your time shaving, and always add water to your shaving cream for a nice, smooth shave.
• Go with the "grain" when shaving to avoid cuts.
• Place a cold towel on your face after shaving to prevent ingrown hairs.
• After shaving, moisturize with facial lotion or aftershave to keep skin smooth.