1 1/2 pounds flounder fillets
1 cup crabmeat - drained, flaked and cartilage removed
¼ teaspoon ground dry mustard
1 tablespoon finely chopped green bell pepper
¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
¼ teaspoon creole seasoning
1 tablespoon crab boil
ground white pepper, to taste
3oz panko breadcrumbs
1 egg white
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 egg yolk
5 tablespoons mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Rinse the fillets and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Combine crab meat, green pepper, mustard powder, Worcestershire sauce, creole seasoning, crab boil, white pepper and the panko. Combine the egg white and 1 tablespoon mayonnaise. Stir this into the crab meat mixture.
3. Brush the flounder fillets with Dijon mustard. Place in a lightly greased, shallow baking dish. Spoon the crab mixture over the fillets.
4. Bake the fillets at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
5. While the fish is baking, lightly beat the egg yolk in a small bowl. Stir in 5 tablespoons of mayonnaise. Remove fish from oven and spread this mixture over the stuffing; sprinkling with paprika and parsley.
6. Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees and bake until golden and bubbly, about 6 minutes