Tuesday, Sept. 24
• There are two opportunities to sample NOLA Brewing's Swamp Grape Escape. The Barley Oak (2101 Lakeshore Drive, Mandeville, 985-727-7420; www.thebarleyoak.com) opens a cask at 6 p.m., and d.b.a. (618 Frenchmen St., 504-942-3731; www.dbaneworleans.com) taps one at 7:30 p.m.
• There's music and beer at Big Mama's Lounge at House of Blues (225 Decatur St., 504-310-4999; www.houseofblues.com). Cary Hudson sings at 9 p.m., and there's a specialty keg of Tin Roof Citra, a dry hopped blonde ale.
• The Bulldog (5135 Canal St., 504-488-4191; www.bulldog-midcity.draftfreak.com) hosts a Louisiana craft beer trivia contest at 7 p.m., and the winner gets a Bayou Teche package including a stay at a bed and breakfast and a private tour of Bayou Teche Brewing.
• Representatives from Bayou Teche Brewing offer samples of Biere Pale, Biere Noire, Cocodrie and Miel Sauvageat at 6 p.m. at The Bulldog (3236 Magazine St., 504-891-1516; www.bulldog.draftfreak.com).
• Mellow Mushroom locations offer two Abita specials. The location on Oak Street (8227 Oak St., 504-345-8229; mellowmushroom.com) taps a cask of Oak Aged Pecan Harvest at 7 p.m., and the Metairie location (3131 Veterans Memorial Boulevard, Metairie, 504-644-4155; www.mellowmushroom.com) offers pints of Abita draft beers for $3.50 and pitchers for $14 beginning at 8 p.m.
Wednesday, Sept. 25
• Patrons at Aline Street Beer Garden at Prytania Hall (1515 Aline St., 504-891-5774; www.facebook.com/alinestreetbeergarden) can sample a cask of Covington Brewhouse Kolsch at 5 p.m.
• The Barley Oak offers tasting flights of Tin Roof and Bayou Teche beers beginning at 7 p.m.
• The Bulldog in Mid-City taps a keg of Swamp Grape Escape and offers specials on NOLA Brewing pints beginning at 6 p.m. It taps a cask of Abita's Oak Aged Pecan Harvest at 8 p.m.
• Columbia Street Tap Room (434 N. Columbia St., Covington, 985-898-0899; www.covingtontaproom.com) hosts a Bayou Teche beer dinner at 6:30 p.m.
• There are specials on pints of Abita beers at Mojitos Rum Bar & Grill (437 Esplanade Ave., 504-252-4800; www.mojitosnola.com) beginning at 4 p.m.; at Speckled T's (158 S. Military Road, Slidell, 985-646-1728; www.speckledts.com) at 7 p.m.; and at Rivershack Tavern (3449 River Road, Jefferson, 504-834-4938; therivershacktavern.com) beginning at 8 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 26
• The Barley Oak taps a cask of Abita Oak Aged Pecan Harvest at 7 p.m.
• Tin Roof Brewmaster's Randall Night offers samples of an infused Tin Roof beer at The Bulldog in Uptown at 6 p.m.
• Columbia Street Tap Room taps a cask of Covington Brewhouse Pontchartrain Pilsner.
• There are specials on pints of Abita beer at J&J's Sports Lounge (800 France St., 504-942-8877; www.jjssportslounge.com) beginning at 7 p.m.
• Casks of Abita Oak Aged Pecan Harvest will be tapped at 7 p.m. at Warehouse Grille (869 Magazine St., 504-322-2188; www.warehousegrille.com) and at 8 p.m. at the Swamp Room (5216 Veterans Memorial Blvd, Metairie, 504-888-5242).
Friday, Sept. 27
• Casks of Abita's Oak Aged Pecan Harvest will be tapped at R Bar (1431 Royal St., 504-948-7499; www.royalstreetinn.com/r-bar) at 4 p.m., at The Avenue Pub (1732 St. Charles Ave., 504-586-9243; www.theavenuepub.com) at 5 p.m., and at Lager's International Ale House (3501 Veterans Memorial Blvd, Metairie, 504-887-9923; www.lagersmetairie.draftfreak.com) at 6 p.m.
• The Barley Oak taps kegs of Lazy Magnolia's new Me & the Dev-Ale and Southern Belle at 7 p.m.
• The Irish House (1432 St Charles Ave., 504-595-6755; www.theirishhouseneworleans.com) taps a specialty keg of Tin Roof's dry hopped Voodoo Bengal.
Saturday, Sept. 28
• New Orleans On Tap beer festival (New Orleans City Park Festival Grounds, www.neworleansontap.org) features more than 200 beers, as well as music by Billy Iuso & Restless Natives, Royal Teeth and others. Proceeds benefit the LA/SPCA. The event is from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. and VIP early entry begins at noon.
• Buffalo Wild Wings (3434 Veterans Memorial Blvd., Metairie, 504-252-4606; www.buffalowildwings.com) serves Baton Rouge's Tin Roof Blonde during the LSU-versus-Georgia football game, beginning at 2:30 p.m.
• Bayou Teche presents the Lost Bayou Ramblers at d.b.a. at an event marking the end of Louisiana Craft Brewer Week. Its Belgian-style Cocodrie ale will be featured.
Sunday, Sept. 29
• The Irish House taps a cask of Girl Stout Cookie (time TBA).