Beachbum Berry's Latitude 29321 N. Peters St., (504) 609-3811www.latitude29nola.comThe Banshee cocktail blends coconut milk, bananas, dark Jamaican rum and Aztec bitters. Cane & Table1113 Decatur St., (504) 581-1112www.caneandtablenola.comA Scotch and coconut cocktail features a coconut water ice cube.
Avo5908 Magazine St., (504) 509-6550www.restaurantavo.comItalian zeppole are served with chocolate hazelnut sauce and banana gelato. Chais Delachaise7708 Maple St.,
(504) 510-4509www.chaisdelachaise.comBavarian krapfen are dusted with sugar and filled with pastry cream.
Brazilian Market & Cafe2424 Williams Blvd., Kenner, (504) 468-3533www.brazilianmarketcafe.comSaturdays feature traditional feijoada, a stew of black beans and smoked pork, served with stewed greens, farofa and orange slices.
Cafe Adelaide & the Swizzle Stick Bar300 Poydras St.,
(504) 595-3305www.cafeadelaide.comThe Crescent City Smash includes the Brazilian sugar cane liquor cachaca, lime and orange juices, Benedictine, Pimm's and Hoodoo chicory liqueur.
Bakery Bar1179 Annunciation St., (504) 265-8884www.bakery.barThe Roffignac features cognac, raspberry
shrub and soda water.
AltoAce Hotel, 600 Carondelet St., (504) 900-1180www.acehotel.com/neworleansWatermelon is topped with cilantro, peanuts and prosciutto and drizzled with yuzu and lime.
MoPho514 City Park Ave.,
(504) 482-6845www.mophonola.comSom tam salad includes fresh and pickled watermelon, seasonal vegetables, cilantro, spicy peanuts, sweet cured sausage and Thai chili peppers.
Oak8118 Oak St., (504) 302-1485www.oaknola.comBlueberry cobbler is served with lemon ice cream.
HiVolt Coffee1829 Sophie Wright Place, (504) 324-8818www.hivoltcoffee.comThe Green Smoothie is a blend of spinach, banana, mixed fruit and agave.
The American Sector945 Magazine St., (504) 528-1940www.nationalww2museum.org/american-sectorChicken sausage is topped with caramelized onions and Creole honey mustard on a brioche bun.
The Backyard244 W. Harrison Ave.,
(504) 309-8767www.thebackyardnola.comA char-grilled Black Angus beef dog is served on a Martin's potato roll.
Cafe Henri800 Louisa St., (504) 302-2357www.henri.cafeHeirloom tomato salad is served with
roasted garlic aioli, onions and basil.
Steakhouse716 Iberville St.,
(504) 522-2467www.dickiebrennanssteakhouse.comThick tomato slices are topped with Danish blue cheese, shaved red onion, garlic croutons and remoulade.
Brigtsen's Restaurant723 Dante St., (504) 861-7610www.brigtsens.comShrimp croquettes are served with chipotle grits cakes. Chais Delachaise7708 Maple St.,
(504) 510-4509www.chaisdelachaise.comBeef and gravy bitterballen are served with whole grain mustard.
Borgne601 Loyola Ave., (504) 613-3860www.borgnerestaurant.comSmoked lemon fish is served with artichokes, capers and preserved lemon. Palace Cafe605 Canal St., (504) 523-1661www.palacecafe.comThe "fruits de mer" platter features smoked salmon, octopus head cheese, tuna rillettes, smoked shrimp sausage and smoked redfish.
Blue Oak BBQ900 N. Carrollton Ave., (504) 822-2583www.blueoakbbq.comBarbecue nachos are topped with smoked pork or brisket, pico de gallo, barbecue sauce, queso and jalapenos. Frankie & Johnny's321 Arabella St.,
(504) 243-1234www.frankieandjohnnys.netFried oyster nachos are served on corn tortilla chips with pico de gallo and spicy remoulade.