• Single-day tickets cost $50 in advance, $65 at the gate.
• Child's ticket $5 (available at the gate only; ages 2-10; adult must be present with child).
• Tickets are available at all Ticketmaster outlets, online at www.ticketmaster.com, and by calling (800) 745-3000. Tickets can be purchased in person at the New Orleans Arena Box Office (1501 Girod St.). All Jazz Fest tickets are subject to additional service fees and handling charges.
• VIP ticket information is available at www.nojazzfest.com.
• Re-entry to the Fair Grounds is allowed only with WWOZ Brass Pass, Foundation Gala Pass or Big Chief VIP Pass.
• There are taxi stands at Stallings Playground (1600 block of Gentilly Boulevard) and Fortier Park (3200 block of Esplanade Avenue).
• Gray Line operates continuous round-trip transportation to the festival from the Sheraton Hotel (500 Canal St.), Steamboat Natchez dock (Toulouse Street at the Mississippi River) and City Park (Marconi Meadows) from 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. for $18 from downtown, $14 from City Park. A one-way ticket from the festival to downtown is $10. For more information call 569-1401 or (800) 233-2628 or visit www.graylineneworleans.com.
Jazz Fest Permits:
• Small bags and backpacks (17-by-12-by-10 inches) and 12-pack soft coolers
• Single, collapsible chairs
• Wheelchairs and medical scooters
• Push-strollers for children
• Blankets not exceeding 6-by-8 feet
• Factory-sealed water (up to 1 liter)
Jazz Fest Prohibits:
• Large or hard coolers and thermoses
• Wagons and carts
• Personal tents
• Metal poles
• Shade canopies or beach- or pole-style umbrellas
• Athletic games
• Large chairs with rockers, foot rests, side tables, etc.
• Bicycles or other wheeled personal transport devices (e.g. skateboards)
• Video and audio recording equipment
• Unauthorized vending
• Weapons, illegal drugs and other contraband
• Outside beverages except factory-sealed water (up to 1 liter)
• Inserting stakes, poles or any other objects into the ground, or use of ropes, cords, tape, etc. to reserve space
• Setting up chairs and ground tarps in dense audience areas
On the Grounds:
• Jazz Fest food vendors accept cash only. ATMS are available on the grounds. Many other vendors accept credit cards.
• Jazz Fest is handicapped accessible. Call 410-6104 for information.
• There are two medical tents on festival grounds. One is near the edge of the track between the Gentilly and Fais Do-Do stages. The other is on the edge of the track near the Acura display tent.