The Historic New Orleans Collection (THNOC) recently unveiled details of its plans to restore a French Quarter building that many readers will remember as the longtime home to WDSU-TV: the Seignouret-Brulatour House at 520 Royal St. The mansion was built in 1816 for Francois Seignouret, a wine importer and furniture maker. The house changed hands in the 1880s, when it took the name of a new owner: Pierre Brulatour. The courtyard that bears his name is among the most photographed in the Quarter. In 1949, the Stern family purchased the property as a home for WDSU, which remained there until 1998. THNOC purchased the property in 2006 and is building a museum there. Plans call for a permanent exhibit about the history of the French Quarter and the building. Currently on view at THNOC's gallery across the street is a scale model of the new facility, which is set to open for the city's tricentennial in 2018.